We are an arts charity made up of an historic events venue, a music education service and the biggest curated cross-arts festival in England. Together we bring the arts and culture to a wide and diverse audience.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are central to Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival’s values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly disabled people and ethnically diverse people who are currently under-represented in our organisation. All applications are judged on merit.
In return, we can offer the following:
- A unique and exciting place to work in the centre of Brighton
- A friendly working environment in an ethical and charitable organisation
- Staff wellbeing support programme
- Excellent maternity/paternity/sickness and other support
- Ticket offers for staff to see our shows
- Flexible working hours to support work/life balance
The full benefits on offer to staff are shown here: BDBF_STAFF_BENEFITS.V2.pdf (brightondome.org)
Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival are looking for Stewards to work within our Visitor Services team through April and May for the Brighton Festival (with potential to extend throughout the summer to support our in-house programme).
Working within a small and friendly team of Maintenance staff and a wider group responsible for the visitors and facilities