We are an arts charity made up of an historic events venue, a music education service and the biggest curated cross-arts festival in England. Together we bring the arts and culture to a wide and diverse audience.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are central to Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival’s values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly disabled people and ethnically diverse people who are currently under-represented in our organisation. All applications are judged on merit.
In return, we can offer the following:
- A unique and exciting place to work in the centre of Brighton
- A friendly working environment in an ethical and charitable organisation
- Staff wellbeing support programme
- Excellent maternity/paternity/sickness and other support
- Ticket offers for staff to see our shows
- Flexible working hours to support work/life balance
The full benefits on offer to staff are shown here: BDBF_STAFF_BENEFITS.V2.pdf (brightondome.org)
Instrumental and Vocal Teacher
We are always interested to hear from specialist instrumental and vocal teachers